Sunday, September 11, 2011

4 days and counting!

It's only 4 days until I leave, and I still can't believe it!

I have been waiting essentially since January (when I first turned in my application), and now that it's finally here, I am sick. Of course. My throat hurts, I'm achy and generally not happy with my physical state.

I always seem to get sick at the worst times. When I was 14, I went to Antibes for the summer to study and stay in a host family. The day I was going to get on the plane, I get an ear infection. My mom and I had to find a drop-in clinic in LA about an hour before I had to be at the airport. I spent my first few days popping advil and antibiotics.

Let's just hope this isn't a repeat of that first trip. I'll be laying low till then, staying in bed watching Doctor Who and drinking copious amounts of Orange Juice.

Bises

No comments:

Post a Comment